Tuesday, May 17, 2011

No Internet? I'm sorry...what?

For the past, oh I don't know...week or so there has been no internet at the Gilmer house. 

Death. 

I have an iPhone so it was semi-ok but not really. Not to mention everyone was gone for that week. Megs was in Powell, Em and Elise were in Cali and the rest were in Mead. 

But good news! Internet arrived today and everyone is home! Could not be happier. Now I don't have to spend my free time in the Huntsman parking lot using their WiFi....did I say that out lout?

The only thing that could make this better is this cold to go away! How exactly do you get a cold in the summer? Maybe it's because summer school officially started today...crap.

But summer school won't ruin summer! I love it wayyyyy too much!
I have a feeling this summer is going to be a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment