Thursday, July 28, 2011

S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D.

I am a list person.
 It calms me down to see everything in my life written down on a calendar and all laid out in front of me. 
This is what my July looked like.

okay, okay it doesn't look as bad seeing it now..but it felt busy. 

And now with finals for summer school coming up, moving out, work, and leaving for NY...I'm feeling more stressed.

so, I am going to write it all out.

two 8 page papers
3 finals
a geography quiz
3 assignments 
moving out
working 15 hours

again...doesn't seem so bad writing it out.


the good news is on friday Sam J. and I are going shopping!!

much needed. 

ps. Skydiving was amazing, i want to go again and again. maybe bungee jumping next? 






there's proof i did it! 





HP was also fantastic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment