Monday, October 17, 2011

Grateful

I'm Grateful For:

a Best Friend. 

you dont find many people in this lifetime that are always on the same page as you. i happened to have found one of those people and somehow we always seem to be thinking and wanting to do the same things. 
not a whole lot of people can stand to lay out and tan from 12pm-4 but she can, and wants to! 
she is always willing to help me do my make up and curl my hair and genuinely wants me to look good! i grew up with girls who would pull the "oh my gosh! you look great!!" even if i looked like crap. 
she isnt afraid to tell me what looks better, or that i'm being a brat. 
she has the best advice and isn't afraid to share it. 
she looks out for me and will drop anything if i need her. 
i'm so grateful i have found a friend like her that is an example to me and that i can look up to and trust telling anything to. 
she is hysterically funny and has a heart of gold. 







3 comments:

  1. Stoppppppppp!!! I love you boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And I love both of you, I am glad such kindred spirits found each other.

    ReplyDelete