Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's true...I have the BEST friends.

Although i grew up in NY, i am slowly starting to call Utah "Home". It kills me a little inside but, the people i have met here are making it a little bit easier. I felt like reminiscing, so here are some of my favorite things/people from NY. 

 Sylvan Way- What a great street sign
 Steph and I at our Senior BBQ
 Jake and I at graduation
 Marisa and I at Jr. Prom (we were seniors) 
My group of friends the night before I left for UT in front of our HS

 If you're thinking, 'wow she looks young' it's because we were 16.
Andrew and I
 Elyssa, Grant, Lauren and I
Ty and I


But this semester has been the best. The girls i went on the cruise with and the girls on my lacrosse team are my family here. Literally. i am so grateful for them! i could write all day about them and post a million pictures but its almost time fore Easter dinner with the Welch's!! couldn't be more excited! 

1 comment:

  1. I think there should be a picture of Lauren E. Tebsherany, but...I'll take what I can get.

    ReplyDelete