Friday, June 17, 2011

Things I'm Obsessed with Right Now

Because I know my opinion and what I think is cute really matters to all of you (5) followers, here's what I loveeee right now


yep, One Tree Hill fever. Thanks a lot Elise, Beth and Meg. Already on season 3....I feel accomplished.



Lulu Lemon. I do hate myself a little for getting into this trend...but not really. They're great instead of wearing my under amour. And they're so cute! 

I also love these....

and maybe a little of this...


Now onto the next store..

J.Crew


Chambray Shirt Jacket! are you kidding me! of course i love it! (but lets be honest if anything was covered in chambray i'd love it)


Time for a new watch (punny hahah) you can change the wrist band things on it. LOVE



J.Crew just had their roll-out so we had to work some strange hours..ie 8pm-2am and 6am-10 so this is what got me through the day....

 like anyone's surprised


I'm obsessed with count downs as most people know, and I now have something super-awesomely-amazing to count down to. FLIGHT BACK TO NY!!!
AUG 9-17.

52 DAYS!!! 




1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Landon and I are almost finished with season 1! Obsessed. with. you.

    ReplyDelete