Friday, March 11, 2011

Diet- Smiet

With spring break peaking its head around the corner (7 DAYS!!!) everyone starts their pre-spring break diets. I am one of those people...well at least I try to be. 

for example:

Strawberries. They're good for you. A good alternative to let's say, chocolate. 
This is how a normal person would eat strawberries on a diet. 

This, is how I eat strawberries. 


The more sugar the better!! whoopz.

Then there's always C Rizzy (Cafe Rio). It should be closed for the two weeks before spring break as far as I'm concerned....No, no thats a lie. I love it TOO much!

I was introduced to Smart Cookie last night. Diet? what diet? Let's buy a dozen cookies and eat them within 24hrs. It's not that bad for you right?...right?


tell me you could restrain yourself from these, and I call you a liar. 



1 comment: