Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Harder then it looks

This blogging thing is a lot harder than it looks. So for my first blog I'll complain about blogging! No one ever tells you that setting this thing up is so complicated. It's also possible that I'm computer retarded. (sorry, computer challanged to be P.C.) 

Okay let's move on, recently I have been on a cupcake kick.  


But when I went to The Sweet ToothFairy to get Emilee some cupcakes for her day of birth, I stumbled across these delicious bits of heaven. Cake Bites
Life changing. 


But I have keep telling myself only 17 days until our spring break trip to MEXICO. Which I can guarantee will be the best trip ever, with the best girls ever! So, to make you all jealous here's a picture of one of the stops we'll be making - Puerto Vallarta



No comments:

Post a Comment