Friday, March 4, 2011

Why I should live in NYC

In the past month or so, I have had an epiphany. I definitely belong in New York City. 

1. I'll just say it. I should be Serena Van Der Woodsen. In my next life, I will be her. I wouldn't be mad if I came back as Blair, but Jenny or Vanessa, absolutely not. I'd rather die. (Elise you can be Blair, I'll be Serena)




2. When I'm really upset, shopping makes everything better. When I'm happy, what's better than going shopping? No matter what mood I am in, shopping will make it 1000x better. Ergo, if I lived in the city I would always be in a good mood.

3. No one would think it was weird if I had a personal driver. And based recent events, you all should know that this is for the bettering of the country. (yes, country- I'll be doing everyone a favor)

4. NYC is closer to Europe! One plane ride and BAM you're there! 

5. A house in the Hamptons? Yes please. Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard. Yes and Yes. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the beach!

The Hampton's
Nantucket
 Martha's Vineyard

6. What else lives at MV and Nantucket. Boys wearing Vineyard Vines. Sorry, I can't help it. Coral shorts, seersucker suits, croakies, bow ties... I LOVE IT.



Yes, I realize these are from weddings, sorry I can't help it. I have wedding fever. (Thanks Beth)


P.S. 14 days until the CRUISE. AH! No words to describe how excited I am!!




2 comments:

  1. Yes wedding fever! WOO HOO!!! P.S. I need to be Serena as well. Let's play dress up everyday and be Serena?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we all know i would be blair! I love this blog- and NYC- AND weddings!!!!!

    ReplyDelete