Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Harassed

A half hour ago Elise was very clear that it was time for me to blog. 
Beth gave some great advice of "just write what you're thinking." Oh how she is full of such wisdom. 

Currently I'm doing what seems like 15 load of laundry. Something to the equivalent of this.


Or at least it feels that way. 

Am I still in denial that we are back from spring break. Absolutely. The cruise with the 6 other girls was unreal. We owned that boat, people knew who we were. (not always for the best reasons, we couldn't help it, we're all suckers for karaoke) We met some great Pikes from UC Irvine and a lot of people from Utah that live in Mexico. They may or may not have been making it up but I'm fine with it. 

The separation anxiety from all the girls is almost too much. But now every time i see them it makes it that much better! 

We have already planned our next spring break. HAWAII. let the count down begin!! I've never been there but I know I'm going to love it! All-inclusive hotel. nothing but sun and the beach and ALL YOU CAN DRINK DIET COKE. 

yumm...my mouth's watering just looking at it :) 
Screw you Norwegian and your yucky pepsi!

So what you should get from this blog post. 
1. The cruise was amazing, and the girls are my sisters.
2. Diet Coke (Coke in general) will always and forever trump pepsi.
3. Hawaii should prepare itself for SB '12
4. It's 2011, laundry should be able to do itself.
5. Why are there no beaches in Utah?

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much. I am still doing laundry from the trip. NBD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I love this! I am going to look into Hawaii RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete